The refurbishment of the office and warehouse complex at Homebush required detailed upfront planning and logistics to minimise disruption to employees already working within the premises.
Precise Air’s construction team decommissioned systems at night and introduced temporary cooling while systems were being replaced, ensuring that the tenants were not impacted by the upgrades while they were taking place.
The building consists of two office/warehouse facilities connected by a common wall. Each unit has a ground floor foyer from a common entry.
Upfront planning, logistics, and installation strategy delivers a positive refurbishment experience
The scope of works included:
• installing a new air cooled VRF system to match capacity of existing package units
• demolishing and removing all existing A/C systems
• providing temporary A/C to maintain conditions during all works
• reviewing and repairing all existing ductwork, grilles and flexible ductwork
• installing ventilation systems serving various areas
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client Dexus
- Date 2013
- Tags Commercial, Infrastructure