Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions occupies levels 15-19 of 175 Liverpool Street, one of Sydney’s premier A Grade buildings. While Precise Air upgraded the entire 175 Liverpool Street building for JLL, this project was completed as a separate project, dealing directly with the DPP.
With an approximate area of 8,250sqm, the DPP tenancy comprises offices, meeting rooms, communications and data rooms, break out spaces, Barristers’ quarters and general open plan office areas.
As this refurbishment was completed while the rest of the building was occupied, noise and disruption to tenants was kept to a minimum by working outside office hours and putting in place contingency measures to ensure minimal disruption while maintaining security.
The scope of works included:
• modifying the existing base building systems to suit the revised tenant layout
• installing a new water cooled VRV system with 12 indoor units
• installing two new CRAC units for the communications room
• installing new ventilation systems to service the various areas
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client DPP
- Date 2012
- Tags Government