NBN Corporate Office
National Broadband Network (NBN) required a sustainable fit out completed in a short timeframe so that they could meet their business objectives.
Precise Air’s construction team developed a strategy to help them meet their goals, recommissioning equipment wherever possible or replacing outdated equipment with more efficient technologies.
The building used water cooled systems, however they did not have the capacity required to meet the revised tenancy layout. Therefore, Precise Air’s engineers developed an alternative system which combined water cooled with a new VRF system.
Fast tracked programme delivered on time and on budget with alternative solution
The scope of works included:
• installing a new air cooled VRF system with six heads servicing various meeting rooms
• installing six new water cooled package units servicing the communications and meeting rooms
• testing and calibrating all VAVs
• installing new ventilation systems serving the various areas
• modifying the base building systems to suit the new layout
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client NBN Co Ltd
- Date 2012
- Tags Commercial