Reliable and proactive maintenance essential for 24/7 production facility
Kimberly-Clarke’s Ingleburn production facility manufactures nappies and houses a state-of-the-art nappy reclaim unit that recycles over 1,00 tonnes of fluff from reject nappies per year.
Precise Air provides a full asset management service that centres on managing the key risks and responsibilities in providing a high quality, secure production environment.
To meet these objectives, Precise Air provides:
- an Account structure that prioritises keeping production running
- a health and safety platform that meets the high standards and requirements of the many confined spaces and working at heights operations
- effective management of the specialist service providers and BMCS
- asset registration and budgeting.
Benchmark maintenance and servicing assists Kimberly-Clark in meeting full compliance and provides well maintained equipment representing true value for money.
The scope of works includes:
- Mechanical PPM
- Ad hoc and emergency service
- Asset management
- Essential services
- Filter exchange and cleaning
- Integrated systems and reporting
- Eco efficient solutions
- Client Kimberly-Clark
- Date 2014
- Tags Industrial