Built in 1937 as a Garage facility to house delivery trucks for the IXL Jam factory, this historic, heritage industrial facility has undergone numerous transformations whilst maintaining its industrial inter-war functionalist design integrity.
It’s recent adaption by the University of Sydney, owners of this site since 1973, upgraded the facilities’ offices and administration space.
Precise Air completed the upgrade to the mechanical services for MPA Constructions.
- Client University of Sydney via MPA Construction Group
- Date 2014
- Tags Education, Heritage