CA Pacific provide IT and data centre services to some of the largest companies in Australia.
As a result, they need high performing cooling systems that operate with dual cooling circuits at an N+1 redundancy rating.
The four floors occupied by CA Pacific are within the existing NABERS rated Premium A Grade Commercial building, therefore, Precise Air had to ensure that the installation met the building’s commitments with minimum disruption to existing tenants.
Exacting calculations and best practice knowledge required in determining data room cooling requirements
The scope of works included:
• modifying base building systems to meet suit the tenant’s revised layout
• installing eight new Crac units to various communications rooms & installing new PAC units to various meeting rooms and build rooms
• reviewing and repairing all existing ductwork, grilles and flexible ductwork
• installing ventilation systems serving the various areas
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client CA Pacific
- Date 2012
- Tags Commercial