ARIA fit out
One of Canberra’s iconic buildings, 121 Marcus Clark Street is a Premium A Grade building, designed to provide industry best practice in environmental performance.
Precise Air was contracted to complete the fit out of Level 8 for the tenants, ARIA, ensuring that the installation met the buildings’ Green Star and NABERS requirements while also modifying base building systems to suit the tenant’s individual needs.
The project was completed within the tight timeframes required by the tenant, while minimising impact to other tenants already in the building.
The office space includes a breakout area, two utility areas, several meeting rooms, interview rooms, a boardroom, and a communications room.
Fitting out Green Star and NABERS rated commercial office space requires specialist expertise
The scope of works included:
• installing six new water cooled package units serving communications room and meeting rooms
• installing a new air-to-air heat exchanger
• checking and calibrating all VAVs
• installing ventilation systems serving the various areas
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client Australian Reward Investment Alliance (ARIA)
- Date 2013
- Tags Commercial