130 George Street Parramatta
Precise Air worked closely with DEXUS and Intelle Building Services, to complete a NABERS upgrade to 130 George Street, Parramatta. The construction team :
• inspected and audited the existing base building systems
• prepared an equipment and controls upgrade strategy that maximised energy efficiency and ROI
• recommissioned or replaced systems according to the strategy
• upgraded the chillers with more efficient technology
• prepared a Precise Performance Management Plan.
Precise Air’s maintenance team now conducts a quarterly building tuning service to ensure that all NABERS targets continue to be met.
Precise Air’s engineering team delivered a NABERS upgrade that continues to track on target
The scope of works included:
• repairing damage to flex, fire dampers, dampers, VAVs, grilles, stats, valves and controls
• replacing existing low load chiller with new PowerPax chiller, dismantling it before reassembling in the roof plantroom
• removing existing pneumatic system and associated compressors
• upgrading OZtech BMS system and control strategies
• installing CO monitoring system in the carpark
• installing VSDs to all mechanical motors over 1.5Kw
• checking and calibrating all VAVs
• recommissioning all AHUs, pumps, chillers, fans and boilers
• completing building fire testing and inspection.
- Client DEXUS
- Date 2012
- Tags Commercial